Chris talks to Deb Bisel about her new book on the Civil War and they discuss the happenings with the Shawnee County Historical Society.
Looking for a particular guest segment? Search our historical archives here:
- Daily Podcast #41 – July 28, 2014: Downtown Topeka Inc, The Harley Party, Touch A Truck & Prairie Glass Art Studio wp.me/p2edex-n3 13 hours ago
- Daily Podcast #40 – July 25, 2014: Artist Barbara Waterman Peters & Safe Streets National Night Out wp.me/p2edex-n0 3 days ago
- TV Episode #112: The Docking Building, Downtown Farmers Market, India Fest &@TARC wp.me/p2edex-mU 4 days ago
- Daily Podcast #39 – July 24th, 2014: The Yeldarb Gallery & Getting Up From The Fall 5K Run wp.me/p2edex-mS 4 days ago
- @AngelRome @notoburrito @TalkAboutTopeka ...It was delicious! I'll be back many more times! 5 days ago