Chris talks to Deb Bisel about her new book on the Civil War and they discuss the happenings with the Shawnee County Historical Society.
Looking for a particular guest segment? Search our historical archives here:
- Daily Podcast #110 – October 31, 2014: Halloween with Hazel Hill Chocolate & Gary Blitch with The Southwind Gallery wp.me/p2edex-tg 14 hours ago
- TV Episode #126: Topeka Metro’s Bike Share Program, Radio On TV, Topeka History & Topeka Civic Theatre’s… wp.me/p2edex-te 1 day ago
- Daily Podcast #109 – October 30, 2014: Boo It Downtown Tonight, Kansas Children’s Service League & Black… wp.me/p2edex-ta 1 day ago
- Daily Podcast #108 – October 29, 2014: Salute to our Heroes Gala & TPAC’s new Executive Director Karen Christilles wp.me/p2edex-t6 2 days ago
- An all new Talk About Topeka premiers at 9:30 tonight on MyTV (Cox 11 or 13.2 on air). 3 days ago